Tuesday, December 20, 2011

thanks my dear (◕‿◕✿)

assalamualaikum...
hurmmmm....terasa diriku betol2 down hari nie...
byk tol benda x kena.....
hati x tenang......kepala berserabut......
tersangatlah x suka ngan perasaan niee.....=(
and does crying is such a good solution huh?
i think so but my mr.right say NO (!)
anyway, just wanna thanks a lot to someone who has inspired me....
he has realized me that there's nothing to be worry because there's ALLAH always be with me......
yes dear.....
HE always be with us....
and also u my dear.....
u always be there when i need u....
thanks for putting my smile back on my face.....
thanks for make me more inspired to face my new life here......
thanks for teaching me when i know nothing about something......
and the most important is
thanks for loving me for who am i not for what am i.....
time is not such a big deal to know either that person really love us or not....
just by their attention to us, we can know that the person is really care about us....
and i have found that person...
that person never give up to make me do not give up in whatever i do......
he cheer me up when i down....
he give me advice when i do something wrong....
he give me love when i'm alone....
he give me strength to face anything happen in my life easily....
he knows there's something wrong with me although i didn't tell him.....
he knows me well like we've know each other for a long time......
yess...terasa yang kami dah kenal lama although it's just almost 2 or 3 month i know him....
hurrmmm.....x payah nak bermat salleh sgt la firah.....
ayat pon dh cam tunggang langgang daa~
anyway, ape2 pon terima kasih banyak-banyak yer my mr.right......

only you can put a smile on my face when i’m sad

../(,")\♥ ♥(".)
.../♥\. = ./█\.
   .._| |_ .  ._| |_ ★

#sorry for my my bad english#
okbai~

3 budak kiut conteng sini:

rose+azmil said...

waahh.....me gmbr nye mr right nye ,=P
moge bahgie .=)

نور افيره said...

err...coming soon...hehe...
tq k.riniey.. ^^

rose+azmil said...

okeh !
im waiting ~
=)

My Blog List